quinta-feira, 1 de agosto de 2019

Decorated Wall Clock

 Hello everyone!!!
Today is a special day....today we start the Rabisco Challenge's 1 Year Celebration Party.
And we start giving thanks for our amazing sponsors. 
So lets start with Oddball Art Stamps by Lizzy Love!!! 


Thanks Lizzy, for sponsoring our Challenge Blog. Love your creepy and cute images....they are one of a kind. With them we are able to create some awesome projects. They are pure inspiration!!!

For today, I've made a special project using Big Eye Girl Penelope. I've colored her with my Prismacolor Premier pencils. And I've used her to decorate a wall clock.
I had a lot of fun with this project! And now it is hanging in my daugther's room!!!💖



A close pic.


I hope you like it!!! And take a look at our Rabisco Challenge Blog and Facebook Group!!!

I would like to enter my project in the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes!!!
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes!!!
Polkadoodle Craft Challenge - Anything Goes!!!
Love to Scrap - Shape Shift!

Thanks for visiting!!!
Hugs, Laila





4 comentários:

  1. Amazing creation!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week for our Challenge!
    Debxx

    ResponderExcluir
  2. OMG😍 love it ❤️ fabulous project😊 thanks for joining in the Polkadoodles challenge 😊

    ResponderExcluir
  3. This is so adorable!! And what a great way to make a special, personalized clock! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ResponderExcluir