terça-feira, 9 de abril de 2019

Edwin with Teo the Dragon

Hello!!!
I´m very proud to share with you a card I´ve made with Edwin.
The stamp is called Edwin with Teo the Dragon. The cuttest thing!!!
As always I´ve colored the image with Prismacolor Premier colored pencils.
And I´ve followed the color combo proposed at the facebook group "Gorjuss e Magnolias" first challenge.

Autumn Colors

And that´s the way it turned out!


I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes!!!
Gorjuss e Magnolias (Facebook Group) - Color Combo + one Magnolia stamp.
Magnolia Forever - Anything goes or optional theme Easter!

Hugs, Laila

2 comentários:

  1. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining at Magnolia Forever Challenge #61: Anything Goes/Easter
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Wow Beautiful card thank you for joining us at the Magnolia Forever
    DT Maria

    ResponderExcluir