domingo, 4 de agosto de 2019

Haunted Lemonade

Hey there!!!
I'm here to share with you a card I've made for the latest challenge at OddBall Art.
The theme is Sweet Lemon Sour.


That's how it turned out!!!


I've used the digital stamp called Haunted Lemonade, with the sentiment. I've colored it with my Prismacolor Premier colored pencils and added some highlights with the white gel pen. To embellish my card I've used some stitching, gauze, ribbon and die cuts.
I had a lot of fun with this card!!!

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

OddBall Art - Sweet Lemon Sour
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes !!!
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes !!!



2 comentários:

  1. This is so darn cute!! I love your card, thanks for playing along with us in our August challenge!!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. A beautiful card!Thanks so much for join us at Oddball art Stamps Blog Challenge. Hope to see you again in the next month.
    DT - Hadry Dc🖤

    ResponderExcluir