quinta-feira, 1 de agosto de 2019

Teacher's Day Treat Basket!!!

The Rabisco Challenge's 1 Year Celebration Party continues, let's keep giving thanks for our amazing sponsors!!!
We would like to thank A Day For Daisies for sponsoring our challenges!!!
Unfortunatelly they are closing the business, but there is still time to grab some of their beatiful images. The images are very delicate and they remind me of my childhood!!! I simply love them!!! 


A Day for Daisies I wish you a fabulous new journey.

And now to the project.. I've used the digital stamp Owl of Mine and made a sweet littlle basket. This basket is meant to give to my daugther's teacher on Teachers Day! 
This image was simply perfect...I love it!!!





The basket I've made using craft cardstock and some scraps of patterned paper. 
I've printed the image in a beige cardstock, so it matches the basket and I could color her hair and the owl in white. I've paper pieced her dress and added some sparkle to the wings.
To make the image pop I've added some die cuts and buttons on the background! 
I simply love the way it turned out!!!

 I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes!!!
Allsorts Challenge - Buttons and Bows!!!
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes!!!
Polkadoodle Craft Challenge - Anything Goes!!!

Thanks for visiting!!! 
And I would like to invite to Rabisco Challenge Blog and Facebook Group!!!
See you, Laila


4 comentários:

  1. A really lovely basket, love the shape and red and white, the contents look good too. Thank you for joining our 'Buttons and Bows' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Absolutely stunning, love this cute little basket!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week for our Challenge!
    Debxx

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Wow! What a lovely gift basket design! Beautifully done! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Lovely and beautiful creation.
    Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts;-))m

    ResponderExcluir