sexta-feira, 30 de agosto de 2019

Kawaii inspired Notebooks

 Hey there!!! Today I have something different to share!
I'm DT on the Prima Doll Mania Facebook Group and the current challenge is to create a project using a Prima Doll stamp by Julie Nutting, inspired by the Kawai Street Fashion. 
I've made two projects the first one was a Hello Kitty notebook with a shaker tag. I had so much fun while making it ...that I've decided to make a second one inspired in Minnie Mouse.

The latest project is this one:


The first project:




Hope you feel inspired!!!

I would link to enter my project in the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes!
Cute Card Thursday - Anything But a Card!
Allsorts - Feminine
Prima Doll Mania (Facebook Group) - Doll em Estilo Kawaii!

Hugs, Laila

3 comentários:

  1. A really lovely girly creation, perfect for our 'Feminine' theme at Allsorts challenge, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Really adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Fabulous and cute cards!
    Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts;-))m

    ResponderExcluir