quinta-feira, 22 de agosto de 2019

Get Well Soon Box!

Hello everyone!
It is me again with another special project for the one year celebration from the Rabisco Challenge Blog. And we would like to thank Some Odd Girl for sponsoring us and being part of our creations.Your images are so much fun to play with!!!
 I´ve made a Get Well Soon box, to gift someone that is not feeling very well. That is needing some care and attention!
For this project I´ve used Wink Mae clear stamp set 



I´ve colored her with Prismacolor Premier colored pencils, except for the hair. For the hair I´ve used a Black Stabilo fineliner. 
The patterned papers and the die cuts are Doodlebugs, from the So Much Pun collection. 
And the box is a wooden box I had lying around!


The inside of the box holds: Tea bags, Vitamine C, Chocolate and Tissues.


I hope you like it!!!

I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:

Polkadoodles - Anything Goes!!!
Arty Divas - Anything Goes!!!
Crafty Friends - Lace and/or Ribbon.
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - Anything Goes!!!

Hugs, Laila

Um comentário:

  1. Love your idea of turning wooden box into get well soon box. It's so cute. In love with the background .Thank you for joining at Pennys Challenges. Hope to see you in the next week challenge as well. Good luck with your entry.
    DT Sharmitha
    Crafter's Icon

    ResponderExcluir