terça-feira, 13 de agosto de 2019

Card made by tiny hands

Hey there!!
Today I'm sharing something different, a card that my daugther made. She is 8 years old and she loves to play in my craft room. 
And the thing that she enjoys the most is creating with Doddlebugs Odds and Ends. 
She made this lovely card for her teacher's birthday!


And... she waits every year for the  Kids Challenge from Simon Says Stamp. 
So...I would like to enter her card in the Kids Summer Vacation Challenge by Simon Says Stamp. And the theme is Anything Goes with Sparkle.
Thanks for visiting,

Laila & Beatriz



3 comentários:

  1. Gorgeous card Beatriz!! I love Doodlepops too! they are always so fun and cute! I do believe that I have this very typewriter in my drawer waiting to be made into a card!! I love how you used it and the raibow sparkle strip and little pom poms are fabulous! I am sure your teacher is going to love this!! Very well done :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Kids Vacation Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x
    p.s kids are allowed into our regular weekly challenges too if Beatriz would like to enter more regularly she is more than welcome!! :-)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Beatriz, this is so adorable!!! Love the cute typewriter, and I especially love the pretty pom poms you've added to the card! Cool!! Thanks so much for sharing your awesome card with us at the Summer Kids Challenge at SImon Says Stamp! hugs, Maura

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Those glittery stripes are fantastic, Beatriz! I think Doodlebug makes the funnest things! Thank you for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Kids' Challenge!

    ResponderExcluir