domingo, 19 de janeiro de 2020

My Besties Notebook

Hello everyone!!! I wish you all a fabulous new year!
My first project for 2020 is a cute notebook I've made as a DT for the Rabisco Challenge
One of our sponsors this month is My Besties by Sherri Baldy!
And this image was simply perfect for my daughter, she simply loves cats!
So I decided to make her a very cheerful and fun notebook. She loved it!



I hope you like it too.

I would like to enter the notebook in the following challenges:

My Besties Brazil - Anything Goes!
My Besties International - Anything Goes!
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes!
Cute Card Thursday - What´s new? (New School Year)

Thanks for visiting,
Laila

2 comentários:

  1. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 3 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Beautiful card! Perfect for our challenge! I love your creation.
    Thanks for sharing with my besties. :)
    ~ DT Marie

    ResponderExcluir