domingo, 6 de outubro de 2019

Girly Tags

Hello everyone!!!
I hope you had a great weekend. 
Here we had a rainy Sunday, so I had the perfect excuse to craft the entire day!!!
Since I had some awesome Oddball Art digital stamps printed, I decided to color them and make some matching tags. Using the same patterned papers, dies and embellishments.
Love the way they turned out. Specially the rainbow pajamas!!!






I hope you liked them as much as I did!!!

I would like to enter my tags in the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes!
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes!
Oddball Art - Monsters Parade or Anything Goes!
Addicted to Stamps - For a Lady/Girl



5 comentários:

  1. Beautiful project 😊 thank you for joining in the Polkadoodles challenge 😊 Good Luck 🤞

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Wow, really love your gorgeous tags here! You've done a beautiful job with the coloring and I love the brick backgrounds too! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Lovely tags did yoy make, beautiful colouring.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
    Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

    ResponderExcluir
  4. These are gorgeous. Thank you for sharing with us at Polkadoodles
    HUGS Fleur xXx

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Cute! Thank you for joining our Oddball Art Stamps October challenge. We hope to see you in the next one!

    ResponderExcluir