quinta-feira, 3 de outubro de 2019

Magical Wishes

Hello!!!
Here is my latest project for the Rabisco Challenge. 
I had a lot of fun with this card!!!
The image used is called Wizard Jr Tobie by Some Odd Girl. Perfect for a young boy!
I´ve made this card with one of my godsons in mind. Arthur, he is 8 years old and into soccer and video games. It´s really hard to buy him a gift...so I usually give him some money. So I´ve made this card for his next birthday!
As always I´ve colored him with my Prismacolor Premier colored pencils and matched the colors with some Kaisercraft patterned papers from my stash. The shelves and the bottles were die cut using Laboratory Alterations Dies from Sizzix.


The sentimens used are from a stamp set called Magical Unicorn from Pink and Main, they were heat embossed with gold embossing powder.


To embellish a little more, I´ve added a colorful rhinestone and a tinsel to his staff. And some ribbon and burlap to the background. 
In the inside I´ve used a small envelope as a pocket to add some money or a gift card.


I hope you liked!

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Polkadoodles - Anything Goes!
The Paper Shelter - Let's Celebrate!
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes!
Di´s Digi Design - 2 or More Patterned Papers



4 comentários:

  1. Great design and love your image...thanks for sharing with a Polkadoodles this week, Nelly DT x

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hi Lovely make so cute
    Thank You for joining us at Polkadoodles
    Hugs and Creativity
    Cinderella https://cinderellasdreamcardsblog.blogspot.com/
    X

    ResponderExcluir
  3. What a lovely card! I'm sure Arthur is going to love it. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter challenge and hope you join us again - Patsy

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Thank you for joining our celebration challenge over at the Paper Shelter this week. We now have a new fun challenge up for you to join!
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ResponderExcluir