domingo, 19 de janeiro de 2020

Girly Gift Bag

Hi...It´s me again! With one more project using a gorgeous My Besties digital stamp.
This time I´ve upcycled a paper bag. I needed a gift bag for a girls get together. 
Since a had some spare time I decided to embellish one.
And it turned out very cheerful and fun!



I´ve colored her with my Prismacolor colored pencils, Stabilos fine liners and added some generous touches of glitter. Just love the way it turned out...specially the whale!


The dolphin die is new to my stash...I simply had to use it!
To embellish the gift bag a little more...I´ve added some lace, ribbon, button, feathers and rhinestones.

I would like to enter my project in the following challenges:

My Besties Brazil - Anything Goes!
My Besties International - Anything Goes!
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes!
Cute Card Thursday - What´s new? (New craft supplies)

Hugs, 
Laila

Um comentário:

  1. Beautiful card! Perfect for our challenge! I love your creation.
    Thanks for sharing with my besties. :)
    ~ DT Marie

    ResponderExcluir