sexta-feira, 27 de setembro de 2019

Halloween card

Hello everyone!!!
I just want to share this fun card, that I´ve made the other day!!!
Using this cute digital stamp, called Winnie Wednesday by Polkadoodles. 
Even though here in Brazil we don´t celebrate Halloween....I love the papers, the embellishments, the colors....the whole vibe. So I gave it a try!!!
And I love the end result!!!


To embellish my card I´ve added real stitching, die cuts, wooden houses and ribbons.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Polkadoodles - Anything Goes!!!
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes!!!
Oddball Art - Spooky Spirits First Day!!!
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes!!!

Thanks for visiting,
Laila





2 comentários:

  1. Love the background! beautiful card!
    Thanks so much for join us at Oddball art Stamps Blog Challenge. Hope to see you again in the next month.
    DT - Hadry Dc🖤

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hello
    What a great creation and thank you for joining us at the Polkadoodles challenge Anything goes.

    Hugs and creativity
    Cinderella
    Xx
    https://cinderellasdreamcardsblog.blogspot.com/2019/09/blub.html

    ResponderExcluir