segunda-feira, 16 de setembro de 2019

Belle and the Beast inspired Card

Today´s second post is an Easel card, with a small twist. 
For a long time I wanted to do this card. It is a Belle and the Beast inspired card, using a sweet Gorjuss stamp called Ladybird by Santoro.
To create this card I followed the step by step from Stempeleinmaleins. I just had to make some small adjustments so it could fit my rose.



I´ve colored her with my prismacolor pencils and added some details with a brown stabilo fineliner.
The dress is paper pieced. And the patterned papers chosen are from Maja Designs and Tok e Crie.



The rose was made with a La La Land Rolled Rose die from a red cardstock, to make her stand I´ve used a green wire. And the dome is a cleaned kids guache container.



Isn´t gorgeous!!? I hope you liked as much as I did!

I would like to enter my project in the following challenges:

A Gem of A Challenge - Anything Goes!
Gorjuss Addicted (Facebook Group) - Make a Card!
Allsorts - Anything Goes!

Hugs, Laila

4 comentários:

  1. Fabulous card with such great detail! ... thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles this week Nelly DT x

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Such an unusual design to your easel card and pretty bright colours, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Wow how gorgeous this is Love it very much
    Thanks for joining the Polkadoodles challenge
    Hugs and Creativity
    Cinderella
    Xx

    https://cinderellasdreamcardsblog.blogspot.com/

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Love it, great design, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

    ResponderExcluir