segunda-feira, 16 de setembro de 2019

Decorated Gift Bag


Hello there!!!
Here is my latest Design Team Project for Rabisco Challenge Blog, using this gorgeous digital stamp called Christmas Shopping by Cute as a Button Designs.
I´ve decorated a gift bag, for a friends gift. She is turning 20 years old this month. 
I´ve used some scraps of patterned paper from my stash. Colored her with my Prismacolor pencils and embellished it with real stitching, some fabulous I Am Roses handmade flowers, chipboard and a bow.


A closer pic.


I hope you feel inspired!!!

I would like to enter my project in the following challenges:

I Am Roses - Anything Goes!
Cute As A Button - Anything Goes!
Penny´s Paper Crafty - Anything Goes!
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes!

Thanks for visiting,
Laila

3 comentários:

  1. This is lovely! What a great idea to do a gift bag. Great paper choices and awesome layout!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's, and good luck with your entry! :)

    Saphron
    Lemon Biscuit

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Nice! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” September Challenge. DT Monika.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Cute bag! Thank you from IAR/September Challenge 😉
    DT Julia MITRA.

    ResponderExcluir