sábado, 16 de março de 2019

Olive Easter Basket

Hi there!!!
I was asked to make a tutorial on how to create this easter basket for a Brazilian Facebook Group. Its a photo step by step on how to make it....but the instructions are in portuguese. If you would like to see it, please ask to join our group. And I would love to help you!
The group is called Prima Dolls Mania and it is all about the Julie Nutting doll stamps. 



I´ve made this cute basket using Olive. I´ve colored her with my Prismacolor colored pencils and some Metallic Faber Castell pencils.



To frame the image I´ve used some round dies, a doily and paper flowers.
On the handle I´ve added a bow with a hanging tag. On the tag says Happy Easter in portuguese.

I would like to enter my basket in the following challenges: 

Penny Black and More - Going Round in Circles!

See you,
Laila

5 comentários:

  1. That's a lovely little basket Laila, thanks so much for entering into the spirit of our 'Going Round in Circles' theme at Penny Black and More March challenge.

    B x

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Amazing creation, love the basket!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week for our Challenge!
    Debxx

    ResponderExcluir
  3. What an aamzing project!! Love the basket!!
    Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog, we all hope to see you play again soon! xo Zoey

    ResponderExcluir
  4. So beautifully done, love the basket!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge!

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Amazing basket! Thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More.
    x Daniela

    ResponderExcluir