domingo, 17 de março de 2019

Cute Stitched Notebook

Hey there!!!
I´m here to show you a notebook I've made as an inspiration project for the March Challenge at Rabisco Challenge, a fun and friendly international challenge blog. And I´ve used this sweet stamp called Britannys First Day by Oddball Art...love their creepy and cute style!
To color her I´ve used my Prismacolor colored pencils.
I´ve made the background with scraps of patterned papers by stitching them together. 
As I was making the notebook my daughter saw it and said: Mom...I need a new notebook for my german classes! Ok...I get it!!! LOL
That´s why her name is on the cover.






I would like to enter my project in the following challenges:

Oddball Art Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes!!!
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challlenge - Anything Goes!!!

Thanks for visiting,
Laila

5 comentários:

  1. Beautiful make. Love the colors.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Oddball Art Stamps Blog Challenge. Hope to see you again in the next month.
    Hugs, Tina – DT Leader
    Oddball Challenge

    ResponderExcluir
  2. What a fun project. Love that you altered a notebook with these sweet little girl. Thanks for playing along with us this month at Oddball Art Stamps Challenge. AJ DT OASC

    ResponderExcluir
  3. beautifulllllll Laila
    Thanks for join us at
    {ScrapbookStampSociety DT Member}

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ResponderExcluir
  4. What a beautiful notebook. Thanks for playing along with the Scrapbook Stamp Society challenge.

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Ohhh! So cute!!!!!
    Thanks so much for join us at Oddball Art Stsmps Blog Challenge. Hope to see you again in the next month.
    DT- Hadry Dc ��

    ResponderExcluir