domingo, 2 de dezembro de 2018

Socks Christmas Card


Last post for today!!!😊
Another christmas card using non-tradicional colors, to make this card I´ve used some Maja Designs papers. 
This cutie, it´s named Socks and is a Digital Stamp from Make it Crafty, I did some paper piecing and colored/shadded him with Prismacolor colored pencils. 


To embellhish the card I´ve used a die cut Doily, some Twine, Ribbon, metal Charms, gorgeous I Am Roses handmade Flowers and Rhinestones.

And...I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

I Am Roses - November IAR Challenge!!!
The Ribbon Girl - Anything Goes!!!
Passionate Paper Creations (Facebook Group) - Use Socks from Make it Crafty!
Rabisco Challenge (Facebook Group)- Usar aviamentos!
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes!!!

;)

2 comentários: