domingo, 2 de dezembro de 2018

Magnolia Christmas Card

It's me again! Today´s second post....This time with a Christmas card. 
I´ve made it using the same paper collection, Lovely Day from Mintay by Karola. They aren´t christmas papers but I loved them so much....that I´ve made it work!!!
For this card I´ve used a lovely Magnolia stamp, colored it with Prismacolor colored pencils and added some stitching, laces, ribbon, half pearls, glitter and paper flowers. The paper flowers and leaves I´ve made using the Silhouette cutting machine.   


I tried to color the candle light on her and I´m really happy with the result!!!


The sentiment is in portuguese and means "Happy Holidays".

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Magnolia Mania (Brazilian Facebook Group) - Natal
Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog - Sparkle, Glitter or Bling!
Magnolia Forever - Christmas/Winter
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes!!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Laila

5 comentários:

  1. Que lindo! Muito delicado, amei as cores!
    beijos carinhosos

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Wow Beautiful card thank you for joining us at the Magnolia Forever
    DT Maria

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Thank you so much for joining us at Magnolia Forever with this cutie! Hugs, DT Myry

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Thanks for joining us at FOREVER MAGNOLIA CHALLENGE this week.
    We look forward to seeing you again next time.
    Good luck!
    Hugs
    creativEle DT

    ResponderExcluir