terça-feira, 14 de julho de 2020

Hello Sunshine!


Hello!!! 
I´m happy to share with you my latest Design Team project for the brazilian facebook group: 
I´ve made a baby card, using a Dutch Doobadoo Baby Bottle card template.
The theme this month it´s Shabby Chic, soooo I´ve added a lot of lace, stitching, ribbon and other fun embellishments.
The image used, is Rudi a rubber stamp by Julie Nutting.
I´m simply in love with this project!!!

And I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - Not Square!
Allsorts - I Spy With my Little Eye Something Beginning with B! (Baby Bottle)
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes!!!

💗

5 comentários:

  1. So sweet, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ResponderExcluir
  2. So very pretty!
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. This is gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Polkadoodles! Good luck,
    Rene

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Love the bottle shape and the sweet image and a lovely design.
    Thank you for joining our 'B' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Fabulous shaped card! Thanks for joining us for Week 24 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    ResponderExcluir