terça-feira, 23 de junho de 2020

Nap Time Notebook


Hello everyone!
I hope you are all fine and safe!
I´m here to share with you my latest Design Team project for the Rabisco Challenge. I´ve made a notebook for my daugther, she simply loves cats....I´ve made it extra girly and dainty for her.
This lovely image is called Nap Time by All Dressed Up. It is simply adorable!



I hope you liked!!!

I would like to enter my notebook in the following challenges:

All Dressed Up Challenge - Anything Goes with a All Dressed Up Image!!! 
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - Anything Goes!!!
Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - Anything Goes!!!

Thanks for visiting, 
Laila


8 comentários:

  1. A very sweet image and creation for our 'Pets' theme at Allsorts challenge, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ResponderExcluir
  2. A really cute image and lovely papers. Thank you for joining our 'Pets' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Lovely and sweet card, love the image you chose and your colouring is admirable.… Also thanks for using an All Dressed Up image for our current challenge of ANYTHING GOES using an ALL DRESSED UP IMAGE. Good luck in the final draw.

    [aNNie Design Team Member for All Dressed Up Challenges] ❣️

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Laila, this is brilliant and so sweet!! I bet she loved it. :) Thank you so much for joining the Polkadoodles Craft Challenge

    ResponderExcluir
  5. A gorgeous image and pretty patterned pa[ers for your notebook cover. I like cats too, and just love this little notebook.
    Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” June Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ResponderExcluir
  6. How very cute!!
    Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts Pets challenge!

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Hi Laila - this is a gorgeous notebook and I'm sure your daughter loves it! You've chosen a perfect image for a cat lover and your colouring is wonderful. Thanks for playing along at All Dressed Up Digital Stamps this time.
    Hugs, Helen W x (DT)

    ResponderExcluir
  8. Your notebook is so sweet and that is a great idea and I'm sure your daughter loves it.
    Thank you for joining us at the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog, good luck in the draw and I hope you'll join us again soon.
    Marilyn S

    ResponderExcluir