sábado, 7 de março de 2020

Coloring with Makeup

It´s me again!
And this time with something different!
I was inspired by a show at Netflix called Glow Up, that I was watching with my daugther yesterday. It´s a makeup artists contest show.
While watching I grabbed my makeup, old and new, and started playing with my Bloom Girl Joy. 
I´ve stamped her with pastel brown ink on black cardstock.
For her skin I´ve used matte liquid lipstick with some bronze metallic eyeshadow accents. Hair, eyebrowns and eyelashes were colored with a black eyeliner. For her lips I´ve used concealer and coral eyeshadow.
All applied with the help of a 2 sized brush. And for some details I´ve used a white Posca pen and a black Stabilo fineliner.



To bring some color and make it shine even more I´ve added some gorgeous I Am Roses flowers and some feathers.


I had a lot of fun with this project and I loooved the end result.

I hope you feel inspired!!!

I would like to enter my project in the following challenges:

I Am Roses Challenge - February Challenge
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes!

Hugs,
Laila


5 comentários:

  1. I saw your project linked up in the SSS Wednesday Challenge when I linked up my project and this jumped off the page at me! So beautiful! Gorgeous coloring!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Beautiful colouring and some gorgeous flowers, Thank you for joining our 'Spring Flowers' challenge at Penny Black and More

    Kath x

    ResponderExcluir
  3. A very unusual way of colouring but it does look great. Thanks for joining our challenge at Cute card Thursday.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. It's a pretty card and super colouring but sadly not eligible at Penny Black and More and Stamping Sensations Spring themes as we do require the focal element to be stamped to reflect the theme.

    B x

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thank you for the warning, Brenda. I´ve already excluded my entries in those challenges!!! ;)

      Excluir