quarta-feira, 3 de abril de 2019

Decorated Egg Carton

Hi!!!
Today is the day to share another of my DT projects for the Rabisco Challenge. I'm using this sweet digital stamp from Polkadoodles called Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Springtime - Happy Easter. 
This stamp is simply perfect for decorating an egg carton to gift someone!
So...I colored the image with my Prismacolor pencils and added a pom pom tail. Layered it with some die cuts, gauze and some scraps of patterned paper from my stash.


To finish it up, I've added a bow with the sentiment. The sentiment means Happy Easter in portuguese! 


I simply love the way it turned out!

I would like to enter my project in the following challenges:

Polkadoodles Challenge Blog - Anything Goes!
Oddball Art April Challenge - Puffy Pastel Polka Dots! 

Thanks for the visit,
Laila





2 comentários:

  1. Such a cute make, I would love to have this at Easter full of chocolate, the image is coloured beautifully. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/ - Good luck and i hope you will join us again

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Wow great idea !!!! Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles. DT Beata

    ResponderExcluir