sábado, 16 de março de 2019

Tilda with Inez the Bunny Easter Basket

Hello!!! How are you doing?
I´m on easter mode right now!!! And I´ve just made my daughter´s easter basket!!!



I´ve used the "Tilda with Inez the Bunny" stamp, by Magnolia. 
Colored the image with my Prismacolor colored pencils.
Used some rounds dies to frame the image. Added some gorgeous I am Roses flowers and a handmade rainbow button. To create a scene I´ve used a Doohickey die called Picket Fence, a grass die, little birdie die and a banner die.
The sentiment says: Happy Easter!



To make it extra cute I added some lace around the baskets border!!!
My daugther loooooved it....Yeah, I´ve failed in hiding it from her. 😅

I would like to enter my basket in the following challenges:

I am Roses Challenge - Mar IAR Challenge
Stamping Sensations - Somewhere over the Rainbow!!!
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Whatever the weather
TOMIC Challenge - Spring + at least one Magnolia die
Magnolia Mania (Facebook Group) - Círculos.

Hugs,
Laila


4 comentários:

  1. What an adorable little Easter basket, thanks so much for sharing and joining in with our 'Somewhere over the Rainbow' theme at Stamping Sensations March challenge.

    B x

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Such a pretty Easter basket! Love the little rainbow! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ResponderExcluir
  3. What a lovely Easter card, thank you for joining us at Tomic have a lovely weekend Hugs Janny

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Hi dear, I come again and really I love your Easter basket! along with pretty spring colors.
    Thank you so much for sharing this with us at TOMIC and we would love to see you again next month.
    Cheers,
    Yulis

    ResponderExcluir