quarta-feira, 19 de dezembro de 2018

Hypster Cat Card

Hello everyone!!!
I'm here to show you my cutest card ever. 
I've made it using Hipster Photography Cat, a digital stamp from Some Odd Girl. 
Colored her with my Prismacolor pencils and to give it a fur texture I've used a black Stabilo pen 0.4 and added some highlights with the Sakura White Gel Pen.
I simply love the way it turned out and worked from there...
The papers are scraps from the Lovely Day collection from Mintay by Karola.
To embellish it I used some die cuts, stitching, flowers by I am Roses, trims of lace and ribbon.
I believe the rainbow ribbon just made it all pop.


I hope you loved it as much as I did!!!

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday - Try something new! (Coloring fur)
Show Us Your Pussycats Challenge - Furrything Goes!!!

💟

2 comentários:

  1. Oh my - that is just adorable. An excellent design layout and your colouring is awesome !
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Ooooh So Very Cute and love all youe Embellishments and your colouring is Perfect on the Kitty.

    ResponderExcluir