quarta-feira, 28 de julho de 2021

Christmas Bag Toppers

And now is time for some Christmas bag toppers...simple to create and they give a nice touch embellishing paper bags.
To create them I´ve used a shaped die cut and folded in half.
The digital stamp used is Gingerbread Baker by Polkadoodles, in my family we love to bake cookies for Christmas and this image was simply perfect!
The Gingerbread Baker was colored with Prismacolor Premier pencils and I used diferent elements to embellish each one.   
And I love the way they turned out!


 





And I would like to enter my bag toppers in the following challenges:

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - Anything Goes!!!
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes!!!
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes!!!

Hugs,
Laila



Um comentário:

  1. Another Fabulous Christmas project .. love it
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ResponderExcluir