sexta-feira, 3 de abril de 2020

Gnome Notebook

Hello everyone!!!
I´m here to share a sweet notebook, that I´ve made to gift my daughter´s teacher...for her birthday.
And this project is my DT inspiration for the Rabisco Challenge current challenge!
I´m using Wild Flower digital stamp, a image by SheepSkin Designs.


I´ve printed the image on kraft cardstock and colored it with Primascolor pencils... for the white part  I´ve used a white Posca pen.
To complete the look I wanted... I've used stitching, large red ribbon and lot of dies.
I simply love everything woodland related!!! 💗

I would like to enter my project in the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes!!!
Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - Anything Goes!!!
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - Anything Goes!!!
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes!!!

Hugs,
Laila


3 comentários:

  1. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 13 at Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I just love this, what a great idea. Love the image and colour scheme. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles and hope you will join us again.

    Take care,
    Ann-Marie (DT)
    My Little Patch of Heaven

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Amazing card and nice image. Design its beautiful.
    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    Uściski
    Danka
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ResponderExcluir