sábado, 7 de março de 2020

Easter Treat Bag

Hey there!
Today I have a Guest Designer project to share. This project I've made for My Besties Brasil challenge blog,
I've made a easter treat bag using this sweet image, Lil Bunny of the Hollow by Sherri Baldy.
I colored him with Prismacolor colored pencil and added some layers of die cuts, patterned paper, sequins and half pearls.
To make it extra cute I've made a little carrot using a buttom to add to the bow. 


I love the way it turned out!!!

And, I would like to enter my project in the following challenges:

My Besties Aussie Challenge - Anything Goes!
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes!

Thanks for visiting,
Laila





3 comentários:

  1. Oh what a neat project here love your gift bag and that sweet bunny. Love what you have done here. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie Aussie Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

    ResponderExcluir
  2. oh my ... so so cute and adorable. Love it.
    Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge.
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ResponderExcluir
  3. so sweet!! thank you for sharing at Besties International Challenge blog!
    XoXo
    Raelma

    ResponderExcluir