domingo, 13 de janeiro de 2019

Gorjuss - The Dreamer

Hello! Here I am with my first project for 2019.
I´ve made this Gorjuss stamped card for a dear friend of mine.
 The stamp is called The Dreamer. 
To make the card I´ve used Maja Designs patterned papers, stitching, ribbon, half-pearl, gauze and 
I am Roses handmade flowers.



I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Gorjuss Addicted (Facebook Group) - Cor favorita + frase + fita.
Stamping Sensations - Fabulously Feminine!

Hugs,
Laila



3 comentários:

  1. Such a sweet creation in the soft shades of lilac for our 'Fabulously Feminine' theme at Stamping Sensations' January challenge', thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ResponderExcluir
  2. This is super sweet and beautifully embellished. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations!
    Hugs
    Pinky

    ResponderExcluir
  3. a lovely feminine creation! Beautiful design! Thanks for joining us this month at Stamping Sensations and Good Luck!

    ResponderExcluir