sexta-feira, 19 de maio de 2017

Angel Card

Hello!!!
I'm happy to share that I was kindly invited to host a challenge at Doll Mania & Cri'artes, a Brazilian Facebook Group and I challenged the girls to make a project using: Wings.
Since it's May and we have Mothers Day... I made this project thinking in my mom, its simple but very special to me.
So this is my inspirational piece for this challenge.



Project Recipe:

Stamp and Sentiment: Paper Doll Marci - Angel by La La Land Crafts
Coloring Medium - Prismacolor Premier Pencils
Dies: Tags a Lot Set by Mama Elephant and Angel Wings by Tim Holtz
Papers: Vellum and scraps from my stash!
Embellishments: Lace, Ribbon, Glitter, Gauze, Half Pearls and Heart Sticker from my stash

And I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Ribbon Girl - May Card Challenge
Simon Says Stamp - A Bit of Sparkle 
My Messy Table - Dia das Mães

Hugs, Laila




Um comentário:

  1. Very cute card. I love the focal image. Thanks so much for playing along Simon Says Stamp A Bit of Sparkle Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ResponderExcluir