sexta-feira, 21 de abril de 2017

Gorjuss Snow White


Hi there!!!
It has been a long time since my last post. I've been busy...with my home renovation. I'm glad it's almost over.
Now that I can reach my desk I'm able to craft again.
Now to my card. I was inspired by the current challenge at the Gorjuss Addicted, a brazilian Facebook Group, they proposed us to make a project based on a children's book.
I chose Snow White and I had the perfect stamp, Dear Apple.
I colored her with my Prismacolors and paper pieced her dress. I made the background using some dies and added some flowers.
The hardest part was the color palette... using red, blue and yellow combination...so, I decided to keep the rest neutral. And it worked out great.
Love it!!!


I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Ribbon Girl - Use any Image!
Addicted to Crafts - Furadores ou Facas
Simon Says Stamp - Showers and/or Flowers

Hugs, Laila.



7 comentários:

  1. A really enchanting card and pretty choice of colours, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More and good luck!
    x Daniela (DT)

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Such a pretty card! I love the scene you have created. Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Such a cute card, beautifully colored and designed!
    Thanks so much for joining us this month at Penny Black and More!

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Such a pretty scenic card. Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Penny Black and More this month.

    Shirley

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Owm, coisa mais fofa. Adorei.
    Obrigada por juntar-se a nós no ACC!
    Beijos!

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Que amor Laila!
    Adorei o tema e os elementos!
    bjs

    ResponderExcluir