quinta-feira, 29 de dezembro de 2016

Feather Crown Card

Hello!!!
I'm here to show you my latest card. I was inspired by the Blue Bingo challenge at Allsorts Challenge Blog, where we had to choose a line at their Bingo chart.


I choose the line: Add Dimension + Blue and Yellow + No Design Paper and I ended up using Dry Embossing + Stenciling too! 
I colored my image, a Saturated Canary Digital Stamp, with my Prismacolor Premier Pencils, and 
I added a lot of embellishments to form this beautiful cluster next to the image. 



Another pic:


I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Allsorts - Blue Bingo
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes!
The Ribbon Girl - Use Any Image!

Happy New Year!!! 
Laila

2 comentários:

  1. It's a super creation and perfect for our blue theme at Allsorts, many thanks for joining in.

    Wishing you and yours a Happy New Year.

    B x

    ResponderExcluir
  2. super fun and creative card!! Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ResponderExcluir