quarta-feira, 26 de outubro de 2016

Christmas in October

Hi there!!!
I'm here to share my latest card... I was inspired to make a monochromatic Christmas card. 
I've used the sweet Tilda With Saffron Buns stamp, by Magnolia, paper pieced her outfit and colored her with my Prismacolor Premier pencils.
Used some tree die cuts to create a scene and embellished the card with stitching, lace, ribbon and half-pearls. 
And... love the way it turned out!!!


Hope you liked too!!!

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Ribbon Girl - Use any Image
Magnolia-licious - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes



4 comentários:

  1. Adorable, Laila - I love the gingham and the lace! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. This is so beautiful! I love the sweet Tilda, your gorgeous design and the fabulous lace and ribbon. Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Lovely card Laila, Thanks for joining in with The Ribbon Girls Use any Image Challenge, best of luck, Mary x www.ribbongirl.co.uk

    ResponderExcluir
  4. This is beautiful! Love the tone on tone. Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious!

    ResponderExcluir