sábado, 25 de junho de 2016

Scraproom Wall Decor


Hey there!!!
I just had a fun time in my craftroom. Or better saying, on my shared craftroom. 
I share my craftspace and all my stuff (except my fancy colored pencils and alcohol markers) with my 5 years old daugther, she loves to craft. So I decided to make a wall decor to decorate our craftroom and I came out with:


I've used two of my Prima Doll Stamps, I used her favorite colors yellow and pink.
And was inspired to use flowers to make our outfits.... I made it using silk flowers I had in my stash. 
I hope you  like it too!!!!

I would like to enter my project in the following challenges:

Prima Doll Mania (Facebook Group) - Desafio Flores!
Penny Black and More - Flower Power!
Simon Says Stamp - Add some Shimmer! (all over the pink dress and shoes) ;)
Addicted to Crafts - Letras de Seu Nome (no meu caso usei meu sobrenome)
 T (toalha rendada) B (botão) R (rosa) H (Home Decor)
Scrapbook e Tal - Desafio Feminino

Hugs, Laila


6 comentários:

  1. A really beautiful floral creation Laila, thank you so much for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Lindo Laila, o babado do vestido e o chinelinho de pérolas estão muito charmosos!
    beijos carinhosos

    ResponderExcluir
  3. How lovely - I am sure your daughter loves it too. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Que lindooo,adorei,obrigada por sua participação no ACC,bjs

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Que cute que ficou, adorei!
    Obrigada por juntar-se a nós no ACC e da Scrapbook e Tal!
    Beijos!

    ResponderExcluir