segunda-feira, 2 de maio de 2016

Say it with Flowers!

Hello everyone! I'm here to show you the card I've made for my mother-in-laws birthday. 
I used this gorgeous Magnolia stamp and some flowers that I've made myself, with my paper leftovers. 
I tried to create a subtle background.... so the image could stand out, and I love the way it turned out. 


A colored the image with my Prismacolor Premier colored pencils and added some glitter.


I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Magnolia Mania (Brazilian Facebook Group) - Primavera
Magnolia-licious - Anything Goes!
Midweek Magnolia - Say it with Flowers!
The Ribbon Girl - Anything Goes!
Live & Love Crafts - Blossoms and/or Butterflies

Thanks for visiting! 
:)


3 comentários:

  1. Lovely card, Laila. This is one of my favorite Tildas. Beautiful flowers for the challenge. Thank you for sharing it with us at Midweek Magnolias.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Very sweet card; love the subtle glitter on her dress. Thanks for joining LLC for our May challenge; hope you can play with us in June as well!

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ResponderExcluir