quinta-feira, 12 de maio de 2016

Hey there!!!


It's me.... with a new card! 
I've  made an autumn inspired card using the Gorjuss stamp Toadstool. 
Colored her with my Prismacolor Premier Pencils and added some embellishments from my stash. I couldn't stop myself of adding more and more elements. ;)


Love the way it turned out.

Hope you like it too!!!

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Addicted to Crafts - Girly Things!
Simon Says Stamp - Flowers
Penny Black and More - Anything Goes!
7 Kids College Fund - Anything Goes!

Hugs, Laila

6 comentários:

  1. A beautifully bright and cheery card for our challenge Laila, many thanks for joining in at Penny Black and More.

    B x

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Fiquei apaixonada pelas flores do seu lindo cartão Laila! Amo fazer flores.
    Bom domingo!
    beijos carinhosos

    ResponderExcluir
  3. beautiful! your coloring is fabulous :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Que delicadeza, amei as cores que escolheu! Amei de paixão as flores e o telado com a fita. Lindo.
    Obrigada por juntar-se a nós no ACC!
    Beijos.

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Sweet and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more;-))m

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Laila, lindíssimo seu cartão: parabéns! Amei a combinação de cores. Obrigada por participar conosco no ACC, bjs

    ResponderExcluir