quarta-feira, 4 de maio de 2016

Gorjuss Night Light

Hello!!!
I have big news to share....I finally have found my personal crafting style....after 3 years experimenting!
I'm really enjoying the shabby chic style. So I'm giving it a try... its very nice...so when I'm shopping for supplies I know exactly what I need and what I  want. ;)
Now to the card.... I made the card using the Gorjuss stamp called Night Light. I paper pieced her outfit to look like pajamas.  I colored her with my Prismacolor Premier colored pencils. The flowers I've made using the C.C designs Hydrangea die. And added some stiching, lace, ribbon, gauze and rhinestones from my stash!



A close-up!


Hope you like it!!!

I would like to enter my card in the following challenge:

Penny Black and More - Anything Goes!
7 Kids College Fund - Anything Goes!
The Ribbon Girl - Anything Goes!
Sugar Nellie - Anything Goes!



8 comentários:

  1. Ooh that's adorable. Fabulous paper piecing on that sweet Gorjuss Girl and pretty papers and lace. Love your stitched edges too. I'm so glad you found your way to our new challenge home for the Sugar Bowl on the Sugar Nellie blog. Thanks for joining in the fun with us this month at Sugar Nellie and Good luck! Hugs, Wends x Sugar Nellie Challenge DT

    ResponderExcluir
  2. A really pretty creation Laila and such lovely soft colouring.

    It's lovely to see you at Penny Black and More challenge, many thanks for joining in.

    I have some Tattered Lace candy here

    B x

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Such a pretty card and lovely colours too. Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Really sweet card, beautiful colour tones.
    Thank you for sharing over at Penny Black and more;-))m

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Very pretty card - love the paper piecing with your background paper! Sweet! Thank you for joining us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com and hope to see you at the next challenge!

    ResponderExcluir
  6. So sweet and love the soft subtle colours too.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Lovely paperpiercing on your sweet Gorjuss image, goodluck at the Sugar Nellie challenge, please come back soon to join again. Hugs Blankina

    ResponderExcluir
  8. Adorable creation! Thank you for participating in the Sugar Nellie challenge and good luck!

    ResponderExcluir