quarta-feira, 4 de maio de 2016

Gorjuss Dreamer

Second post from today!
And another card following the same style. 
Underneath the patterned paper panels I used a piece of fabric to give it some texture. Love it!!!
I used the Gorjuss Girl Dreamer and paper pieced her outfit. Colored it with my Prismacolor Premier colored pencil. 


I embellished it with stitching ,lace, ribbon, half-pearls and sequins from my stash. And the flowers I made it with my C.C. Design Hydrangea die.  


I simply loved this one!

I would like to enter my card in the following challenge:

Penny Black and More - Anything Goes!
7 Kids College Fund - Anything Goes!
The Ribbon Girl - Anything Goes!
Sugar Nellie - Anything Goes!


8 comentários:

  1. Beautiful card and full of lovely details. The papers are fab and I love the colouring on the fox. Thank you for joining in with the Sugar Nellie challenge this time.
    Katrina x

    ResponderExcluir
  2. A gorgeous creation Laila. A lovely layout and beautifully embellished.
    Thank you for joining us this month at Penny Black and More and good luck in our prize draw.

    Shirley

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Thanks for entering the Ribbon Girl May card challenge Laila - this is gorgeous

    Good luck, Anne x

    www.ribbongirl.co.uk
    www.learningtojive.blogspot.co.uk

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Gorgeous paneling background for this sweet image, and your paper piecing is beautifully done! Thank you for sharing your beautiful creations with us at Sugar Nellie this month.
    Hugs, Katie

    ResponderExcluir
  5. This is adorable! Love your background dp
    Thanks for playing with us this week at
    http://www.7kidscollegefund.com/

    Huggs
    Sandi

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Lovely image, beautiful soft colouring and background.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more May Challenge, good luck;-))m

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Adorable creation! Thank you for participating in the Sugar Nellie challenge and good luck!

    ResponderExcluir
  8. This is so beautiful! Gorjuss girls are some of my favorite stamps! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie

    ResponderExcluir